20 October 2006

I have been absent...

Sorry for my absence. I've been in training and very busy learning exciting new things about computers. Therefore I haven't been able to write about all the exciting things happening this week, like the McCartney Divorce or other stuff. I will say I've been listening to conversations about the best DVR technology, LCD panel v. Projection big screen TV, and other shit that reminds me that people without kids have a hell of a lot more disposable income.

Here's my rundown of college football this weekend.
1. Ohio State v. Indiana. Ohio State at home means Indiana very very sad.
2. Michigan v. Iowa. Michigan will take it to Iowa in the Big House.
3. USC does not play.
4. WVU v. UConn. Please. WVU by thirty.
5. Texas v. (17) Nebraska. Shocker, yes, but Nebraska will win this game.
6. Louisville v. Syracuse. Even my high school alma mater could win v. Syracuse. Louisville wins.
7. Tennessee v. Alabama. Tennessee is very overrated, but Alabama still sucks. Tennessee wins.
8. Auburn v. Tulane. Auburn stomps all over Tulane. Tuberville continues to whine.
9. Florida does not play.
10. Notre Dame v. UCLA. It's in South Bend, but I say UCLA beats the Irish.
11. Cal v. Washington. Look for Washington to steal a win in Berkeley.
12. Clemson v. (13)Georgia Tech. In Clemson, Clemson wins.
14. LSU v. Fresno State. Fresno State is having a down year. LSU escapes with a win.
15. Arkansas v. Mississippi. Arkansas wins.
16. Oregon v. Washington State. Oregon wins again.
18. Boise State v Idaho. Boise State.
19. Rutgers v. Pitt. It's in Pittsburgh. Pitt stops Rutgers dead.
20. Oklahoma v. Colorado. Oklahoma.
21. Wisconsin v. Purdue. Wisconsin in a rout.
22. BC at Florida State. BC rocks FSU back to the stone age.
23. Texas A&M at OK State. Texas A&M over this hapless team.
24. Missouri v. K-State. Missouri regroups and beats K-State in a closer than it should be game.
25. Wake Forest does not play and should not be ranked.

3 comments:

m.a. said...

I agree with everything except for...you guessed it! Nebraska will not win against Texas. Noooooo! :)

m.a. said...

See? Nebraska did NOT win against Texas. Plus Maryland beat NC State. What a good weekend for me!

cs said...

OK, MA, let me tell you that last second field goal for Texas hurt me deeply. I got burned this weekend: Nebraska choking v Texas, UCLA choking v Notre Dame (with 23 seconds to go...), Washington narrowly losing to Cal. I'm confident that if I were betting with a bookie, though, I'd easily been within the spreads.