06 August 2006

Day 2 Report

Most of the idiots here in OCMD couldn't ride a wave if the lifeguards
were handing out free SmarTrip cards. And I'm not talking about surfing;
I'm talking about body surfing or using a body board. It's really
pathetic.

On the other hand, it's a good thing we've got a whaling ban in place,
because nothing brings the obesity problem in America out clearer than a
day at the beach, where several visitors resemble well-oiled, if not
well-plucked Butterball turkeys.

No one out there would mistake me for a paragon of fitness, but at least
I don't use up an entire bottle of suntan lotion trying to cover my
surface area.

4 comments:

Washington Cube said...

:::slipping free coupons to Thrasher's fries into the beach bag:::

m.a. said...

It's the fries, I tell you! I blame the fries for the fatness!

mysterygirl! said...

Hahaha.

You're bringing it down to my level with posts about surfers and butterballs, Cuff... hope you're enjoying the vacation.

Blue Dog Art said...

Hope you are enjoying your vacation.