20 November 2006

My picks got pounded.

It wasn't a good weekend to be predicting games. I went an abysmal 10 wins and 7 losses in the top 25. I push up to 11 wins and 7 losses if you count in my bonus pick of PSU over MSU, but man I came close to losing that one. Now it's just up to seeing who Penn State plays in the Outback Bowl on January 1. Will it be Auburn and crybaby Tommy Tuberville? Will it be LSU (in which case two inept offenses will go up against two outstanding defenses)? Or will something bizarre happen, like OSU and Michigan remaining 1 and 2 in the BCS and therefore bumping PSU up to the Capital One Bowl? Highly doubtful.

Anyway, I'm off to the dentist's.

2 comments:

m.a. said...

I wonder if Maryland will make a bowl?

Grad School Reject said...

I've officially married into it, so I have to say: GO BLUE!

I think if USC drops a game Michigan should get the rematch. If USC wins out then they go.

Screw Florida and Arkansas, and Notre Dame won't get a chance b/c of how bad Michigan beat them at home.