16 March 2006

The work day just (unofficially) ended.

The NCAA tournament started. Thankfully, I have access to a TV at work, but now it turns out I really didn't need that. Good luck getting any productivity out of us office drones now.

From the Washington Post:
The NCAA men's basketball tournament begins today, and for the first time, every game of the 19-day ritual known as March Madness will be available live -- and free -- over the Internet.

My oh my.

As for my final four, let's just say I probably won't win this year: Iowa, Pitt, UNC, Ohio State, with Iowa winning it all v. UNC.

3 comments:

m.a. said...

I know! I totally read the whole streaming video thing. I'm too guilt ridden to partake in it.

DC Cookie said...

That's very optimistic. Then again, it's the people who pick randoms that usually get far. I had Louisville in my final 4 last year...go figure they'd actually make it.

Wicketywack said...

I admit that I didn't even know what "March Madness" or "The Final Four" was until just last year.