24 April 2006

The News of the World

Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have their baby yet? God, it would make a remarkable difference in my life to know that news. Can you imagine? A man and a woman get together and -- wham-o -- this baby thing comes along. It simply boggles the imagination.

I think things will fall into place for me once I have a few questions answered. Questions like, "is it a boy or a girl" or "are the mother and child recovering nicely"? At least I can move on with my life, you know, maybe turn a new page.

The tension really is killing me. After all, the supermarket newspapers were all screaming that Ms. Jolie was really too skinny to be having a healthy pregnancy. Maybe she'll die in childbirth. Maybe it's not a child in there but some sort of Scientologist implant and she and Brad are in for a big surprise. All I know is I won't be able to sleep a normal night until I see real proof that she's delivered a healthy baby. Hopefully they'll all be smiling in the picture.

I have to take my mind off this matter, move on to something else. I'm thinking maybe of researching the various origins of the "Suri." A lot of people think it's Hebrew, but I'm convinced it's Thetan. Time to dust off the philologist skillz.

Addendum: I've been trying to publish this post since about 9 a.m., but blogger keeps telling me 0% published and refuses to take it. I suppose it may be a comment on its crappiness (the post's or blogger's, you decide).

4 comments:

Blue Dog Art said...

I had a similar problem with Blogger this morning and just now was able to get my first post in more than a week up to the blogosphere.

I'm so with you on the celebrity baby thing. Hopefully Tom Cruise will fade back and we won't have to hear about his ridiculous antics or anyone else's. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Anonymous said...

The sarcasm is running down my computer screen.

I often try to visit blogger blogs only to be met with a "down for maintenance" message. WTF? What, are they replacing the alternator? Give me a cached copy at least.

Sublime said...

Hi cuff,

Believe me, everyone is on edge across the whole country waiting for this stupid "news".

I found your blog doing the "Next Blog" thing at the top of the page.

Btw, check my Q&A blog called "The Big Question" at http://bigquestion2day.blogspot.com . If you get time, come answer a few questions (I post a new one each day). It's cool to see all the answers from the diverse group of readers that visit.

Take care,
Sublime

Crazy Girl City said...

We should have a blogger hh or something when the child/alien actually arrives. That way we can all blog AND talk about it.