12 July 2006

On the road again...

I'm not what you'd call a frequent flyer. Until I was 27 I'd never flown
anywhere, but since I met my wife I've made several trips to the west
coast, where her family is. I'm on such a trip now, heading to a wedding
in Ventura County.

We rolled out of bed at 3:30 a.m. To make a 7 a.m. Flight out of Dulles.
Factor in a three hour time difference, a margarita in Malibu ("Stay out
of Malibu, Lebowski!"), and a few glasses of wine at our destination and
I'm feeling a bit out of it.

I've now flown four separate trips within a year, so I have set a new
personal record. Don't laugh.

2 comments:

m.a. said...

Have a wonderful time. I only fly like once a year if I'm lucky.

Blue Dog Art said...

You and my husband. He had only flown once when I met him at age 29.