07 July 2006

Should we talk about the weather?

Jesus what a beautiful day. I almost didn't go to work today. I took my son to camp up in Glover Park and as I was speeding down Wisconsin Avenue on my bike I felt like not stopping and maybe hitting the Key Bridge for a ride out on the GW Parkway trail and maybe calling in sick from Mount Vernon.

But I didn't. I made the left on M Street and headed toward the office. Seriously, though, it is beautiful out there like you just don't see in DC in July. This is mid-May weather. Bright sun, low humidity, moderate heat. Take lunch on the grass by the Potomac kind of day.

...

2 comments:

m.a. said...

I know, I know. I want to leave the office right now.

Blue Dog Art said...

It was a great day. I was at the zoo along for my son's school field trip.