11 May 2007

This never would have happened twenty years ago.

I've been out of it since Wednesday, when I messed up some muscle in my neck playing basketball. Just running down the court, minding my own business and it seized up on me. I'm guessing it was a combination of not stretching beforehand and a poor night's sleep. At any rate, I've been on this muscle relaxant for a few days and it makes everything seem like I've just woken up.

The good news is that the pain is going away steadily. The bad news is that I'm not really energetic enough to write much. Or maybe that's still the good news.

3 comments:

mysterygirl! said...

Ouch. I hope you feel better soon. Until then, enjoy the muscle relaxants.

m.a. said...

NOOOOO! Get better soon!

Reya Mellicker said...

Yikes, sounds painful! Have you considered having a massage? I'm not talking about spa-like massage - you need therapeutic massage. Well ... need? I think you would benefit from one, anyway.

If you want referrals of therapists in your 'hood, let me know. In the meanwhile I hope your'e soon back to your standards of excellence.