27 March 2007

Midafternoon break.

Out of nowhere somewhere of course I've developed a tremendous headache.

I'd like to blame it on poor diet, but unfortunately I can't. Or on lack of sleep.

I think the culprit is the overheated meeting room I had to sit in for an hour and a half. Two advils later and it's still sitting there on my forehead not sure if it wants to go away or fight through the ibuprofen.

I'd prefer to take a nap, but I think that's bad form at the office and a little more noticeable than logging in to write this post. Maybe I can try the old high school trick of opening a book on the desk and cupping my hands over my brows to make it appear that I'm deep in thought.

If I've done nothing else today, I at least accomplished getting a new watch battery.

Let's hear it for small goals.

3 comments:

Wicketywack said...

Maybe you need the book/pillow.

m.a. said...

Small goals are awesome.

Reya Mellicker said...

Cheap thrills are the secret to a happy life. Your headache is probably due to the wildly fluctuating barometric pressure. I love spring. I hate spring. And this, too, shall pass!