08 May 2006

S.W.A.K.

OK. This item proves that the Iranian leader is bonkers. He wrote a letter to Bush. A letter? Hello. The idiot can't read.

Of course, the contents of the letter are unknown, so maybe it's like a picture book.

I can only imagine.

In other news, yesterday afternoon I got in the car and started it up and evidently startled a rat who had been either in the engine area or under the car or hopefully just nearby the car and it bolted into the back yard. Not cool. I chased it but it ran under our deck and escaped, because I'm not following a rat into a dark, low-clearance area.

It was a nasty rat, too, with bits of fur missing from its sides and I can only think that a rat running around in the afternoon means its not exactly healthy. Hopefully it'll die somewhere other than under our deck or under the car's hood.

5 comments:

m.a. said...

Rats. That's one the thing I can't handle. At all!

Kristiana said...

ewww...rat. time for a cat. hope the rat wasnt chewing on wires under your car.

cs said...

Asia, I don't even want to go into it but rats destroyed the wiring in our old car and in our new car so far we've had one rat who got decapitated by a belt (fan or alternator, I don't know) when we started the car up. We have a cat, but it's an indoor cat and won't chase mice let alone rats.

MA: welcome to Adams Morgan, whose wonderful restaurants and bars provide multiple buffets for the rat population. Bon Appetit!

Blue Dog Art said...

Yuck!

mysterygirl! said...

That's just unpleasant. I hope that he doesn't make any more mischief for you.