01 May 2006

The price of fame.

This blog thing is getting too big for me. I've been generating way too much traffic, can't keep up with all the comments, fan mail, restraining orders, and the like. The other night, some dude was digging through my garbage. I figured it was just a homeless guy, but then I noticed the laptop and realized he was blogging what he'd found in my trash.

I may have to dial it down a notch, like Dave Chappelle, because all this fame is too much, too soon.

I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Patrick J. Fitzgerald said...

I know how you feel, it is affecting my work! A few weeks ago I had to make a correction to a filing in the Libby case and the press went bonkers. Why? Too much damn blogging on my part.

Mass, if you figure out an "effective" and healthy" way to dial it down a notch, please let me know.

Ciao,
PJ

PS: FYI, the boyz at DHS- Operation Predator Unit, were only a waste of time, they have IM Disease, bad!

cs said...

PJ, you need to mellow out. It's been months since you've returned from Hawaii.

m.a. said...

Well, as long as you do an interview with Inside the Actor's studio, I think I can handle a Chappellian move.

Wicketywack said...

And I'm still trying to get the smell of coffee grounds and baby diapers out of my clothes. Sheesh.

Anyway, if by "tone it down a notch" you mean, twice a week, I could perhaps live with that. Otherwise, I object.

mysterygirl! said...

Wait, you're going to Africa? Safari!

Hope you keep posting, even if it's a bit less frequently...

Kristiana said...

Shoot, fame is a burden. We should set up a support group. Where are you going?

cs said...

Asia: I'm not going anywhere. Just in a foul mood and tired of writing about oil.

Everyone else: same goes for the rest of you.